Alresford Beauty Is Open As Usual
We have an unresolved fault on our phone line at work, which means if we are using the phone, it will tell you we are not currently taking calls. Please do not worry – we are here!
There are a number of new rules and regulations we must abide by.
- There is a hand sanitiser station at the door – please do help yourself when you come in.
We will be asking you if you are feeling well. If there is any question with your health then you must phone up and cancel immediately.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you do not have your own mask, or you have forgotten it, we will be selling 3 ply medical grade masks at £1.50. They can be used for up to 6 hours. This is a requirement!
- If you are having a manicure, you will be asked to wash your hands and use sanitiser before we start.
- There is a one way system around the reception desk in a clockwise direction. If there is no-one booking appointments or purchasing products when you come in you may be asked to book your next appointment and pay before you start. We are trying to avoid congestion around the desk.
- We will be accepting cash and cards.
- Due to the demand for treatments pleased be advised that we will be charging for missed appointments at full price.
- Please make sure you are on time for your appointment. Do not arrive earlier than a few minutes before.
We are all so looking forward to welcoming you all back into the salon. Rest assured we will be working all hours to fit you all in.
Look forward to seeing you VERY soon!
Nestled in the Georgian market town of New Alresford, Alresford Beauty, established in 1994, offers treatments by market leading brands including Clarins, Elemis, St. Tropez, Crystal Clear, and Jessica nails to name but a few.
We have a large retail area stocked with products to enhance and prolong the effect of your treatments, as well as some lovely gift items to treat yourself or find the perfect present.
Sign up to our newsletter
To keep up to date with all our latest products, offers and treatments
At Street Feet we have been providing professional Podiatry treatment to people in North Hampshire & West Berkshire for over 20 years. Whether you simply need assistance with keeping your feet comfortable & in tip-top condition, or maybe you have something that doesn’t seem quite right & you need a check-up, we are here to help.
Dr. Brett has practiced as a cosmetic dentist since 2005 and has added facial aesthetics to her practice 5 years ago. She has trained extensively in anti-wrinkle treatment and fillers and has treated her own patients in surgery and worked in Harley Street, London.
Mon 9am – 6.30pm
Tues 9am – 6.30pm
Wed 9am – 9pm
Thurs 9am – 9.pm
Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Sat 9am – 4.30pm